Speciality Drinks Group
Customer Services Administrator - On Trade
Park Royal, London
Apply by 08 July 2022
If you think you have what it takes, please contact us now at [email protected]
About Speciality Drinks Group
Speciality Drinks is the premier supplier of whiskies, spirits and champagnes to the on trade. We work with more than 1,000 of the best bars, restaurants and hotels across the UK and overseas, from the smallest pop-up bars to large international groups.
Department: Customer Services - On Trade
Contract Term: Fixed Term Contract, part-time
Contracted Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm
This equates to a 40 hour working week, a high degree of flexibility is required in this role
Overall objective of Role
The fundamental purpose of this role is to ensure exceptional customer service is given at all times and all orders are fulfilled within the agreed Service Level Agreement. You will have strong customer service and administration skills, with the ability to multi-task and work as part of a team and to tight deadlines.
Due to business requirements, it is expected that the role holder will need to have a high degree of flexibility in order to meet the demands of the role. The role holder must be able to adjust to a broad and fluid set of tasks as requirements change in this progressive company.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• To correctly input orders into the economic resource planning system; (Defacto) whilst checking delivery dates in a timely manner
• Confirm orders with customer, confirming delivery date and estimated delivery times along with any out of stock lines and alternative products available
• Communicating with all clients in a professional manner and escalating any issues to management level if needed
• Create collection notes for customer returns
• Arrange online bookings via portals to book in customer deliveries.
• Process order payments. (Worldpay)
• Customer Service Team and Manager
• Account Managers
• Credit Control
Key Skills and Knowledge
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong administrative skills
• IT skills; Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, Outlook
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in high customer focused environment
• Professional and friendly manner with the ability to build rapport
• Able to communicate well with others and strong interpersonal skills
• Team skills – able to support other team members where possible
• Demonstrate a pro-active ‘can do’ attitude
• Flexible, reliable and hardworking.
• Presentable and professional.
• Premium Spirits and Champagne knowledge
• Wine & Spirits Education Trust (WSET) qualification
Qualifications and Experience
• 1 - 2 years customer facing experience in wholesale spirits or Brand Company
• Numerate and literate.
• Experience of selling luxury or specialist products
A training plan will encompass the following to ensure effectiveness of the employee:
• Full training in all systems used
• Manual handling