London Account Manager
Apply by 18 June 2021
If you think you have what it takes, please contact us now at [email protected]
About Speciality Drinks
Speciality Drinks is the premier supplier of whiskies, spirits and champagnes to the on trade. We work with more than 1,000 of the best bars, restaurants and hotels across the UK and overseas, from the smallest pop-up bars to large international groups.
Are you passionate about the drinks industry? Do you live and breathe exceptional customer service? Does the idea of dealing with more than 10,000 spirits, Champagnes and drinks from across the globe and bygone eras excite you? If so, you could be exactly the person we’re looking for.
Speciality Drinks has a new opening for a London Account Manager.
The role will be based from home but with access to our Head Office – Elixir House in Park Royal, north-west London – where you will be surrounded by experienced and knowledgeable colleagues, amazing products and a wealth of resources.
Reporting to the Sales Manager you will work to grow the sales and value of Speciality Drinks by nurturing relationships with a number of customers across London. We have a growing team of experienced account managers in London, each fully responsible for their own specific sector or area.
As their contribution to our business increases, and our customer base continue to grow, we are looking for an exceptional Account Manager to join our team to ensure all opportunities are realised and we continue to offer a first class customer experience.
The following attributes are essential to ensure you thrive in this role:
- be passionate about the industry and the world of spirits
- understand the dynamics of the London on-trade in an account management capacity
- be self-motivated, organised and driven to succeed
- be diligent, presentable, articulate and professional
At Speciality Drinks we continually strive to exceed our customers’ expectations by providing the very best service, support and product range. We work with a diverse cross-section of customers ranging from award-winning bars and five-star hotels on a global scale to small, independent pop-ups, specialist bars, Michelin-starred restaurants and everything in between.
We are at the cutting edge of the spirits industry in terms of products, ideas and activities. Our goal is to share these ideas with our customers to inspire them to improve, stay ahead of the competition and grow our business together.
In order to truly succeed in this role you need to be capable of and committed to:
- providing excellent account management to an existing customer base of hotels, restaurants and bars
- prospecting and bringing on strong new business
- demonstrating enthusiasm and understanding of a broad range of products across all spirit categories
- supporting your team and wider business functions to ensure all customer requirements are met
- exceeding commercial and performance targets set by the business